The statistics are staggering: 44 percent of lesbian women, 61 percent of bisexual women, 26 percent of gay men, 37 percent of bisexual men and nearly half of transgender people will be raped, attacked or stalked by an intimate partner in their lifetime. We need to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act with modest but meaningful improvements that enhance our nation’s response to these heinous crimes.
More than 150,000 California children dropped out of federally funded health insurance programs in 2018, a trend some experts blame on the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant policies and efforts to upend the Affordable Care Act.
For years, Dorothy Lowery, 72, of San Pedro has struggled to get by on the less than $700 a month she receives in Supplemental Security Income.
That changed on June 1, when Lowery and about 500,000 other seniors and disabled people in California who receive SSI became newly eligible for food aid.
As a researcher and as someone who, like many in my generation, has faced sexual harassment on more occasions that I care to consider, I hope my research team’s new study, “Measuring #MeToo in California,” will help show how prevalent sexual harassment is, so we can work to end it.
Given that Medi-Cal covers around 5.5 million children—more than half of kids in the state—the number of children not accessing all the preventive services they’re entitled to accounts for close to a quarter of California’s children.
- PAMELA McMOY LEATHER LONG Fringed COAT Brown GORGEOUS NEW TAGS SZ 1x
- Veste Mi-saison Pinko size 42 - T4 - L xl blue
- Emanuel Ungaro Petite Dark Navy bluee Blazer Pant Suit Set size IT 40 42 US 6 8
- NIKE Sportswear Women's Full Zip Fleece Hoodie
- Trespass Womens Ladies Rambler Polycotton Zip Off Congreenible Pants
- H&M RARE Olympics sports Bra
- Nude Off The Shoulder Mesh Sleeve Bodysuit
- Vintage Belle Pointe Button Up Sweater Vest Textured Elephants Small
- NWT OSCAR DE LA RENTA STUNNING WHITE GOWN ROBE PEIGNOR SET BRIDAL WHITE SIZE S
- MISS ME Jeans Denim Jeans Boot Jeans Size 28
- J BRAND 'MAMA J' RAIL STRETCH MATERNITY JEANS WMN - BNWT - SIZE 13
- HUDSON WOMENS YELLOW GREEN blueE TIE-DYE DENIM PANTS SKINNY JEANS 26 NEW
- WOLFORD MOULIN red TIGHTS LARGE ANTHRACITE
- Womens 7 For All Mankind Roxanne Dark Wash Jeans - Size 30
- WOMENS ED HARDY SUPER LOW RISE JEANS SIZE 29 WAIST 29 INSEAM 34 FAB LOOK
- Peonia Floral Jumpsuit By Elevenses Anthropologie, LP Petite
- Victorias Secret PINK Auburn Varsity Crew Small
- 2pcs Womens 100% Silk Satin Pajamas Sets Sleepwear Nightwear Solid Homewear HOT
- Authentic Missoni Bikini, Size 40 IT
- US SELLER-10 caftans Summer Dresses for Ladies long kaftan poolside beachwear
- Vintage Suit From Ivory Coast Africa African Pant Suit Ethnic Purple White bluee
- RALPH LAUREN Cardigan Sweater Linen Silk Striped high low Women's L XL New
- NWT LuLaRoe Sarah Small Retro Pattern
- JOHN + JENN SLEEVELESS OLIVE SWEATER, Women’s Small NWT
- Line & Dot Anthropologie Lucille Sweater Size S Small Women’s
- Women Denim Shorts High Waist Embroidery Jeans Casual Vintage Loose Plus Size
- ZARA blueE DENIM MIDI SKIRT WITH FRONT BUTTONS SIZE SMALL BLOGGERS
- New Fully Lined Bustier Bra Style For Plus Cup With Hipster Side-tie Bikini Bot
- New DreamShaper by Miraclesuit Meg Skirtini Swimsuit show control sz 8
- Fringe long sleeves poncho sweater cardigan
- ISSEY MIYAKE Sleeveless shirt Size 3(K-50749)
- Manoush Blouse NWT Designer Top XS
- THIS HAS SOLD EBAY WONT LET ME REMOVE IT lularok w white floral UNICORN
- NEW BENCIVENGA Top Blouse Tank Cami Floral Silk Stretch s. IT52 US18 XXL
- Johnny Was Floral Plunge Silk Top S
- New CARHARTT Snap Front Fitted Denim Jean Shirt Long-Sleeve Womens Size XS
For close to four decades, the Lanterman Act has supported people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in California with a network of centers offering specialized care.
We need our elected representatives in Sacramento to stand up to Big Oil and hold the industry accountable for the harms it is causing in our communities and around the world.
The murder of a Fresno woman by her partner on May 4 is a reminder of the dangers many domestic violence survivors confront when trying to leave a relationship, police and experts said.
Untreated mood and anxiety disorders associated with pregnancy are costing California billions of dollars in health care spending, social services expenses and productivity losses, according to a new report.
I blame no one for my daughter’s death, but looking back I recognize that there were opportunities for the teachers, coaches and family members to intervene and possibly save her.
Researchers at the University of Southern California and Occidental College have come up with a roadmap for transitioning the state to a low-carbon economy while improving the lives of the state’s most marginalized people.
OP ED: For Our LGBT Community, We Need a Better Violence Against Women Act via @calhealthreport
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“BRAND NEW FIRST QUALITY HOODIE! US Size: S-3XL”|
|Style:||Hoodie||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
|Size Type:||Regular||Size (Men's):||S-3XL|