The statistics are staggering: 44 percent of lesbian women, 61 percent of bisexual women, 26 percent of gay men, 37 percent of bisexual men and nearly half of transgender people will be raped, attacked or stalked by an intimate partner in their lifetime. We need to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act with modest but meaningful improvements that enhance our nation’s response to these heinous crimes.
More than 150,000 California children dropped out of federally funded health insurance programs in 2018, a trend some experts blame on the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant policies and efforts to upend the Affordable Care Act.
For years, Dorothy Lowery, 72, of San Pedro has struggled to get by on the less than $700 a month she receives in Supplemental Security Income.
That changed on June 1, when Lowery and about 500,000 other seniors and disabled people in California who receive SSI became newly eligible for food aid.
As a researcher and as someone who, like many in my generation, has faced sexual harassment on more occasions that I care to consider, I hope my research team’s new study, “Measuring #MeToo in California,” will help show how prevalent sexual harassment is, so we can work to end it.
Given that Medi-Cal covers around 5.5 million children—more than half of kids in the state—the number of children not accessing all the preventive services they’re entitled to accounts for close to a quarter of California’s children.
- CARHARTT FR Flame Resist Jeans Original Fit Mens 32 x 32 100% Cotton Carpenter 1
- The North Face Men Nylon Outdoor Hiking Camping Pants Beige sz 32
- Gerry Weber Edition Women's Greenwich Coat Green (Moos 50788) 20 .
- Karen Millen Belted Trench Coat, White ; RPR
- Victorias Secret STUNNING Signature Pea Coat NWT 10
- Lgold Piana Size 44 Plaid Blazer Lgold Piana Size 44 Plaid Blazer Lgold Piana
- LE3NO Womens Lightweight Sleeveless Military Anorak Vest
- Women Side Stripe Printed Short Sleeve Top Wide Leg Pant Two-piece Suit
- Green Flounce Foldover Top And Split Skirt 2 Piece Set Women 2019 Spring Summer
- women Morgan Womens Blouse Top Size 4 Red 100% Silk Sleeveless Holiday Tank
- Official NCAA Buffalo State University Bengals - PPBUC04 Mens Womens
- NWT Current Elliott "The Skinny" Jean Size 30
- Imported Butt Lift Short & Vest Top Asi Sea.
- PAIGE Verdugo Ankle Barton Distressed Raw Hem Ultra Skinny Jeans Size 26 27 27
- Won Hundred Womens Patti B Skinny Jeans Size 28 32 bluee Raw Cotton T400
- New Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Pink Lace Bustier NWT Size 36C Sexy Original
- RARE_NWT ZARA AW18 MULTICOLOURED FLORAL PRINT WRAP JUMPSUIT REF 7901 125_XS-L
- Guess NAOMI Women's Low Boot Cut Denim Jeans Sz 25 NWOT
- Stonewashed bluee SEE THRU SOUL Stretch Denim Jeans 30
- Ekouaer Womens Cotton Knit Long Sleeve Nightgown for Women, Henley Full Length
- Triumph Jazz Scheinwerfer mit blackem Kombi (m014) 36D
- Vg9481 Jucca women's green trousers
- Drawer Sweaters 602543 GreenｘBeige 1
- Runway 2018 Women T-shirt+Maxi Skirt Suits Summer Two pieces Luxury Occident
- Lastest Ankara Styles High Waist Wide Leg Pants
- STRAWBERRY Fields Sweaters 621995 White
- Speedo Women's Flow Active One-Piece Fitness Swimsuit
- SUGAR + LIPS Skirt Size XS MAXI Long WRAP Coral Multi color Floral Print NEW
For close to four decades, the Lanterman Act has supported people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in California with a network of centers offering specialized care.
We need our elected representatives in Sacramento to stand up to Big Oil and hold the industry accountable for the harms it is causing in our communities and around the world.
The murder of a Fresno woman by her partner on May 4 is a reminder of the dangers many domestic violence survivors confront when trying to leave a relationship, police and experts said.
Untreated mood and anxiety disorders associated with pregnancy are costing California billions of dollars in health care spending, social services expenses and productivity losses, according to a new report.
I blame no one for my daughter’s death, but looking back I recognize that there were opportunities for the teachers, coaches and family members to intervene and possibly save her.
Researchers at the University of Southern California and Occidental College have come up with a roadmap for transitioning the state to a low-carbon economy while improving the lives of the state’s most marginalized people.
OP ED: For Our LGBT Community, We Need a Better Violence Against Women Act via @calhealthreport
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||67% polyamide, 25% elastane||MPN:|