The statistics are staggering: 44 percent of lesbian women, 61 percent of bisexual women, 26 percent of gay men, 37 percent of bisexual men and nearly half of transgender people will be raped, attacked or stalked by an intimate partner in their lifetime. We need to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act with modest but meaningful improvements that enhance our nation’s response to these heinous crimes.
More than 150,000 California children dropped out of federally funded health insurance programs in 2018, a trend some experts blame on the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant policies and efforts to upend the Affordable Care Act.
For years, Dorothy Lowery, 72, of San Pedro has struggled to get by on the less than $700 a month she receives in Supplemental Security Income.
That changed on June 1, when Lowery and about 500,000 other seniors and disabled people in California who receive SSI became newly eligible for food aid.
As a researcher and as someone who, like many in my generation, has faced sexual harassment on more occasions that I care to consider, I hope my research team’s new study, “Measuring #MeToo in California,” will help show how prevalent sexual harassment is, so we can work to end it.
Given that Medi-Cal covers around 5.5 million children—more than half of kids in the state—the number of children not accessing all the preventive services they’re entitled to accounts for close to a quarter of California’s children.
- CARHARTT FR Flame Resist Jeans Original Fit Mens 32 x 32 100% Cotton Carpenter 1
- The North Face Men Nylon Outdoor Hiking Camping Pants Beige sz 32
- Gerry Weber Edition Women's Greenwich Coat Green (Moos 50788) 20 .
- Karen Millen Belted Trench Coat, White ; RPR
- Victorias Secret STUNNING Signature Pea Coat NWT 10
- Lgold Piana Size 44 Plaid Blazer Lgold Piana Size 44 Plaid Blazer Lgold Piana
- LE3NO Womens Lightweight Sleeveless Military Anorak Vest
- Freya Fearne AA4093 Wp Bügel Bh Gepolstert Halbes Körbchen Sand (Trauriger) 38E
- Rare BOUTIQUE Vtg Folk Arts&Crafts Heart Devore Lace Dark Grey-Green Vest Top
- Coco & Juan Lagenlook Plus Size Tunic Citron Yellow Asymmetric Top 3X 4X B60"
- New men burrowing Cowboy Horse Man's shoulder vest
- Authentic DSQUARED knee length shorts jeans mod.73LA001, size.38
- Jasmine Ladies' Pure Silk Nightshirt
- Women"s & Girsl 100% Genuine Lambskin Leather vest Shirt Slim-fit
- BARBARA ENSEMBLE SLIP black FR 95B ou 95D 42
- BON BON UP Women"s leggings W Internal Body Shaper Butt Lifter FAJA LEVANTACOLA
- Elomi Stimola El8041 con Ferretto Reggiseno Sportivo Bianco (Borsa) Pezzi
- BATA DE women SUAVE CÓMODA BOLSILLOS BOTONES ESCOCÉS MARCA MANUELA ART.8418
- CARMAR Flare Women's Jeans Size 26
- MEK New York Jeans Women Sz 27 Low Boot Dark Distressed w Stretch L 33
- " RYKIEL HOMME " VESTE blackE EN COTON size 46
- NEW Ralph Lauren Collection 100% Cashmere Pants US 8 Brown & Tan Herringbone
- Akris Punto Knit Sweater Cardigan US 8 bluee Solid Wool Cotton Eyehook France 40
- JCREW MADEWELL 9" High-Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans Distressed Size 30
- JUNIORS LADIES MISSES SIZE S M 2 PIECE SWIMSUIT BATHING SUIT BIKINI BY ARIZONA )
- Women's Thanny Women's Linen Wide Leg Trousers
- Fantasie Versailles FS5749 mit Bügeln Geraffte Bikini Top black (Blk) 32 Ff Cs
- Elegant Party Pants With Sequin Tuxedo Stripe
For close to four decades, the Lanterman Act has supported people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in California with a network of centers offering specialized care.
We need our elected representatives in Sacramento to stand up to Big Oil and hold the industry accountable for the harms it is causing in our communities and around the world.
The murder of a Fresno woman by her partner on May 4 is a reminder of the dangers many domestic violence survivors confront when trying to leave a relationship, police and experts said.
Untreated mood and anxiety disorders associated with pregnancy are costing California billions of dollars in health care spending, social services expenses and productivity losses, according to a new report.
I blame no one for my daughter’s death, but looking back I recognize that there were opportunities for the teachers, coaches and family members to intervene and possibly save her.
Researchers at the University of Southern California and Occidental College have come up with a roadmap for transitioning the state to a low-carbon economy while improving the lives of the state’s most marginalized people.
OP ED: For Our LGBT Community, We Need a Better Violence Against Women Act via @calhealthreport
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Good used condition. Please take a look at the photos and refer to the description for more details.”|
|Exact Material:||98% Cotton 2% Elastane||Product Line:||Pants|
|Gender:||Men's||Trouser Size:||35 in.|
|Inside Leg:||34L||Size Type:||Regular|
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply