The statistics are staggering: 44 percent of lesbian women, 61 percent of bisexual women, 26 percent of gay men, 37 percent of bisexual men and nearly half of transgender people will be raped, attacked or stalked by an intimate partner in their lifetime. We need to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act with modest but meaningful improvements that enhance our nation’s response to these heinous crimes.
More than 150,000 California children dropped out of federally funded health insurance programs in 2018, a trend some experts blame on the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant policies and efforts to upend the Affordable Care Act.
For years, Dorothy Lowery, 72, of San Pedro has struggled to get by on the less than $700 a month she receives in Supplemental Security Income.
That changed on June 1, when Lowery and about 500,000 other seniors and disabled people in California who receive SSI became newly eligible for food aid.
As a researcher and as someone who, like many in my generation, has faced sexual harassment on more occasions that I care to consider, I hope my research team’s new study, “Measuring #MeToo in California,” will help show how prevalent sexual harassment is, so we can work to end it.
Given that Medi-Cal covers around 5.5 million children—more than half of kids in the state—the number of children not accessing all the preventive services they’re entitled to accounts for close to a quarter of California’s children.
- CARHARTT FR Flame Resist Jeans Original Fit Mens 32 x 32 100% Cotton Carpenter 1
- The North Face Men Nylon Outdoor Hiking Camping Pants Beige sz 32
- Gerry Weber Edition Women's Greenwich Coat Green (Moos 50788) 20 .
- Karen Millen Belted Trench Coat, White ; RPR
- Victorias Secret STUNNING Signature Pea Coat NWT 10
- Lgold Piana Size 44 Plaid Blazer Lgold Piana Size 44 Plaid Blazer Lgold Piana
- LE3NO Womens Lightweight Sleeveless Military Anorak Vest
- Victoria Secret Very Sexy Balconet Bra 36DD & Tiger Print Cheeky Panty Xl NIP
- Bychoice Two Piece Dress, Grey & Pink, Sz 13
- Anthropologie Dusk Garden Corduroy Blazer size 6
- Hurley Women’s Tiger Floral Wash Beachrider Board Shorts AQ4272-814; Size Large
- Dondup - Jeans-straight leg Pants - Woman - Denim - 375215C183646
- Agolde Sophie High Rise Crop Skinny Jeans 30
- NWT HUDSON WHITE GINNY Cropped Jeans W cuff - SIze 27 BRAND NEW
- 7 For All Mankind Ankle Slim Straight Jeans Size 32 Mid Rise Green New With Tags
- Womens NEW Ripped Skinny Jeans Light bluee Washed Designer Pants Sexy Size 6 - 14
- Gossard Women's's Glossies Sheer U Wired Bra
- AXAMI 5902 "ASTEROIDE" Strumpf- Strapsgürtel Größe L (40) black Neu & Original
- Women’s Size 4 Kut From The Kloth Destructed Medium Wash Ankle bluee Jeans
- Betsey Johnson Womens Activewear EKX1T57 Bonded Cutoff- Choose SZ color.
- Women Plus Size One Button Hooded Long Sleeve Trench Coat with Belt S5DY 02
- J.Crew Collection Women's Dramatic Jumpsuit - Red - Size 12 - Brand New
- NewMAX MARA Pink Virgin Wool Blazer size USA 8_ I 42_ D 38_ GB 10_ F 40
- VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK University bluee Sequin Lined Mini Skirt Sz S SOLD OUT
- NWT NEW Anthropologie Gauze Pull-On Pants L
- Trajes de baño de women
- BEAMS Lights Sweaters 599065 White 38
- Maxine of Hollywood Womens Size 20W Floral Minimizer Swimsuit New With Tags
For close to four decades, the Lanterman Act has supported people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in California with a network of centers offering specialized care.
We need our elected representatives in Sacramento to stand up to Big Oil and hold the industry accountable for the harms it is causing in our communities and around the world.
The murder of a Fresno woman by her partner on May 4 is a reminder of the dangers many domestic violence survivors confront when trying to leave a relationship, police and experts said.
Untreated mood and anxiety disorders associated with pregnancy are costing California billions of dollars in health care spending, social services expenses and productivity losses, according to a new report.
I blame no one for my daughter’s death, but looking back I recognize that there were opportunities for the teachers, coaches and family members to intervene and possibly save her.
Researchers at the University of Southern California and Occidental College have come up with a roadmap for transitioning the state to a low-carbon economy while improving the lives of the state’s most marginalized people.
OP ED: For Our LGBT Community, We Need a Better Violence Against Women Act via @calhealthreport
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Pakistan|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply