The statistics are staggering: 44 percent of lesbian women, 61 percent of bisexual women, 26 percent of gay men, 37 percent of bisexual men and nearly half of transgender people will be raped, attacked or stalked by an intimate partner in their lifetime. We need to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act with modest but meaningful improvements that enhance our nation’s response to these heinous crimes.
More than 150,000 California children dropped out of federally funded health insurance programs in 2018, a trend some experts blame on the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant policies and efforts to upend the Affordable Care Act.
For years, Dorothy Lowery, 72, of San Pedro has struggled to get by on the less than $700 a month she receives in Supplemental Security Income.
That changed on June 1, when Lowery and about 500,000 other seniors and disabled people in California who receive SSI became newly eligible for food aid.
As a researcher and as someone who, like many in my generation, has faced sexual harassment on more occasions that I care to consider, I hope my research team’s new study, “Measuring #MeToo in California,” will help show how prevalent sexual harassment is, so we can work to end it.
Given that Medi-Cal covers around 5.5 million children—more than half of kids in the state—the number of children not accessing all the preventive services they’re entitled to accounts for close to a quarter of California’s children.
- CARHARTT FR Flame Resist Jeans Original Fit Mens 32 x 32 100% Cotton Carpenter 1
- The North Face Men Nylon Outdoor Hiking Camping Pants Beige sz 32
- Gerry Weber Edition Women's Greenwich Coat Green (Moos 50788) 20 .
- Karen Millen Belted Trench Coat, White ; RPR
- Victorias Secret STUNNING Signature Pea Coat NWT 10
- Lgold Piana Size 44 Plaid Blazer Lgold Piana Size 44 Plaid Blazer Lgold Piana
- LE3NO Womens Lightweight Sleeveless Military Anorak Vest
- EMANUEL UNGARO Taupe Brown Wool Lined Skirt Suit Size Top 4 38 Skirt 2 36 DD7154
- Habitat Clothes to Live In NEW S Small Coffee Brown Open Cardigan Top
- Laurèl Green Blazer, Size 10
- orange Taupe Reversible Kenneth Cole Reaction Blazer
- RAG & BONE BLK BUCQUET CROP JEANS SZ 26
- Hudson Jeans Distressed Collin, 28, Dark Wash bluee, MSRP
- Women's PRANA MILLY 650 Power Fill Down Vest Size XL
- Hudson Jeans Denim High Waist Barbara Sz 24 Super Skinny White
- Prps Made In Japan Jeans Size 28
- WOLFORD STREAMLINE LEGGINGS NEW ELECTRIC ROYAL XS
- AG Adriano goldschmied 31 R the shorty Womens Cropped Cuffed Capris Jeans
- VIntage ROPER Jeans Women's High Waist Cowgirl MOM Jeans Purple SZ 9 10
- AXAMI Soutien-gorge "Lily" V-5011 Push-Up Lingerie size 80 85 90 95 100 ABCDE
- Playtex 18 Hour Breathable Comfort Lace Bra - Honey - Size 40DD
- NEW Vince Shawl Collar Wool Blend Coat in Camel - Size S
- New Mountain Hard Wear Sevina Hooded Hoodie Sweater XS bluee Stripe
- Vintage LACOSTE Sweater Zip front cardigan ICONIC LOGO UNISEX Size US 4
- Volcom Junior's Womens' Lil Fitted Rib Fleece Sweatpant - Choose SZ color
- COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS Sweaters 570774 bluee XS
- Nwt Eileen Fisher Long Skirt 0 Silk bluee Moon Sz S
- Gem Embellishment Cut Out Swimsuit
For close to four decades, the Lanterman Act has supported people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in California with a network of centers offering specialized care.
We need our elected representatives in Sacramento to stand up to Big Oil and hold the industry accountable for the harms it is causing in our communities and around the world.
The murder of a Fresno woman by her partner on May 4 is a reminder of the dangers many domestic violence survivors confront when trying to leave a relationship, police and experts said.
Untreated mood and anxiety disorders associated with pregnancy are costing California billions of dollars in health care spending, social services expenses and productivity losses, according to a new report.
I blame no one for my daughter’s death, but looking back I recognize that there were opportunities for the teachers, coaches and family members to intervene and possibly save her.
Researchers at the University of Southern California and Occidental College have come up with a roadmap for transitioning the state to a low-carbon economy while improving the lives of the state’s most marginalized people.
OP ED: For Our LGBT Community, We Need a Better Violence Against Women Act via @calhealthreport
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sport:||Fitness & Yoga|
|Style:||Pants, Tights, Leggings|
|Size (Women's):||Multiple sizes available||Material:||85% Polyester 15% Spandex|